Tuesday 26 September 2017

Childhood Memories: Life in the Uni Dorm

When I first checked in to the dormitory at Bukit Timah campus, I realised that the boys sharing the dormitory on my floor were all rather nerdy looking.  I was a little disappointed, truth be told.  2 days later things began to look brighter.  That was when, my room-mate, Greg checked in.  He was sporty looking with a very nice body like a swimmer's.  He had a very outgoing and sociable personality.  In fact I was feeling a little jealous that he was always seen with girls hanging around him.  I wished he would take more notice of me. 

Our dormitory shared the shower with three other rooms in a cluster arrangement. The shower room was one big tiled room with a row of shower heads on one long wall so there would be no long waits, especially during the morning and evening.  There was very little privacy and masturbating while having a shower was just out of the question (for me at least in the beginning).  One day I accidentally walked in on a guy from the room next door on his knees sucking another guy's dick. That changed everything.  From that day onwards, I would boldly stroke myself to orgasm without fear of being caught.  In fact, there were several occasions when someone would join in the game if they saw me masturbating.  I had mutual masturbation with several of the guys on our floor at least to the tune of twice a week, usually on a Monday which is the most stressful day of the week for many of us.  However, that was as far as it went.  Most of the boys just had to burst their nuts as we were all young and horny.  In all of that 3 years, I probably had given blowjobs to only 3 or 4 of the dorm boys in that shower room - they were the more daring and adventurous ones who were not afraid of getting caught or watched for that matter.  There was once I was on my knees blowing this other senior boy under the shower when a group stood around us watching as they wanked their own dicks.  But that is another story.

One of the things that I kept replaying in my mind when I masturbated in the shower room was the the image of that guy's long fat cock sliding past my neighbor's lips - the one I walked in on.  Strangely, I had never seen him again in the 3 years that I stayed on campus.  Perhaps he wasn't a resident; maybe he wasn't even a student on campus.

Of course with the living arrangement we had it was impossible not to see other guy's cocks. Most of the time there was at least one or two other guys in the shower and my room mate was not the least bit modest in our room. If I was there and he was changing he would strip bare without turning away.   Though I had not seen his cock hard it was certainly longer than mine when it was soft. It hung down nicely over his rather heavy looking scrotum. Another thing I noticed about him was that his pubic hair was clean shaven unlike mine which was wiry and bushy.  The way he was always flaunting his naked body made me think he must realise what a great body he had.

One day after a shower he came into the room and began searching for something among his stuff which were strewn all over his side of the floor. The bending and twisting caused his towel to fall off but he didn't bother to pick it up. Instead he continued his search, parading around and bending over naked in front of me.  Like so many times before, I got an erection just looking at his naked body.  I managed to hide it from him and he was so busy searching he didn't notice how much I was looking at him. Once he found what he needed he dressed quickly and left. He wasn't gone a minute before my pants were around my ankles and I was beating my meat like a wild man. Greg was the main star in my fantasy while I masturbated - he was fucking me in my mouth and filling my mouth with his sweet nectar.

For some reason, I became so embarrassed with myself that I could barely speak to him for days after that. What made it worse was I couldn't get the idea of sucking his cock out of my mind. But I began finding reasons to see Greg naked as often as I possibly could. If he went to the shower I would end up joining him if I could. If I knew he would be changing clothes I wouldn't leave the room even if I had somewhere to be. The more I thought about sucking him and he fucking me, the more embarrassed I got. Though I didn't realize it at first my not talking to him was being noticed. It was Greg that finally confronted me.

He asked one afternoon while we were both hanging out in the room why I was ignoring him.  Then he spoke up,  "you barely speak to me anymore but you seem to want to be around me all the time especially in the shower."   At that point I figured he was going to beat me up because I was having queer thoughts about him. To my surprise he walked over and sat next to me on my bed.

He reached over and squeezed my cock through my gym shorts I was wearing and said, "your cock tells me you are needing something from me."   I was so taken aback, I did nothing and he kept feeling my hardening cock through the cotton fabric.

He asked me if I wanted to do more.  I was silent and he took that to be a yes.  He walked over to the door and turned the lock. When he turned back around he stripped off his clothes and revealed that he was already half-erect. I stood and nervously took off my t-shirt and shorts revealing my completely erect cock.  My own dick looked so small compared to his which was not even fully hard yet.  Although he was not well hung by any means, his cock was a decent 5 and a half inches long.  This was the first time I was seeing Greg's cock in an aroused state.

He walked back over to me and took my rigid pole in his hand. At first he just held it gently while smiling at me. I was nearly immobilized and just stood there staring into his eyes. He wrapped his fingers around my cock started slowly sliding his hand up and down.  Then he really surprised me. He let go of my cock and moved his hands to my ass. He cupped my ass cheeks as he moved his body next to mine. Since we were almost the same height (he was about 2 inches taller than me) our cocks matched up perfectly. He rubbed his against mine.

As we were grinding our cocks together, his fingers began to tickle my buttocks slowly in circles. I moved my hands to his ass and tentatively caressed his hard round buns as we continued to rub our cocks together.  The next thing I knew he was kissing his way down my body. He started with light kisses on my neck and quickly moved to my chest.  He licked my left nipple and it became hard from the excitement.  I nearly jumped from the sensation. No one had ever kissed my nipples the way Greg did.  Greg obviously felt the excitement he was causing and clamped his lips around the dark circle on my chest. He sucked my breast muscle as if he was sucking a girl's tit, all the while flicking his tongue over my nipple. He moved from one side to the other causing my entire body to tingle. All I could do was caress him in return and moaned with appreciation. I realised at that point that Greg was a far more sensual and erotic lover than any of my previous pick ups.

After a few minutes he lightly pushed my head downward.  I dropped to my knees  and soon I was deftly teasing his heavy ballsac with my fingertips as I nuzzled his pubic bush.   When my tongue touched his cock head, he gave out a loud gasp. As I continued fondling his sack, I swirled my tongue all over his cock head. I paid particular attention to the edge of the flared ridge before I did another thing he had not experienced before. His whole body jerked when I began teasing his pee-hole with the tip of my tongue.  He leaked a lot of precum so I ended up slurping up the viscous liquid that was flowing out of his tiny opening rather copiously.

Gently, I took him into my mouth, slowly sliding my lips along his turgid shaft while pressing my tongue to the underside of his cock. From the way his legs were trembling, I guessed he was in 7th heaven. But I knew if I  had continued any further, he would cum in my mouth there and then.  I wasn't sure if he would be able to continue after cumming. I haven't had enough of his cock.   I did not want our first time to end so fast.

We walked to the bed and he laid on his back with his legs parted and his 5.5-inch cock proudly pointing to the ceiling.  I got on my knees with his cock grazing my cheek.  I enthusiastically resumed licking his shaft from head to balls. He encouraged me by telling me how good it felt. I again took his heavy balls in my hand and massaged his testicles as I began to concentrate on his cock head with my tongue and lips. I did the things I have learnt from my past experiences with older men who taught me well.  I swirled my tongue all around his spongy glans and then licked his little slit. I tasted his precum and wanted more. I put his cock head in my mouth and sucked just the top of his cock for a bit.



Then I kissed my way down his shaft to his balls. He seemed to know exactly what I wanted to do and helped me into a new position. I lifted his legs so that he could straddle my shoulders and my head was between his legs.  I tentatively began licking his hairless sac.  As I kissed and licked his balls he began to caress my head, moving his fingers lovingly through my hair.  The room was soon filled with both our muffled moans.  My moans of course were being stifled by his cock in my mouth.  After awhile he moaned, "Oh fuck, you are an incredible cock sucker. Don't stop, I really need to cum, babe!"

I hadn't given much thought to the end as I was enjoying giving him heads so much. Greg's pleas were exciting and suddenly I wanted nothing more than to make him cum.  I took hold of the base of his shaft and took the top half into my mouth. I did my best to suck and use my tongue while trying not to scrape him with my teeth. He began to give me instructions and encouragement. My saliva ran down his shaft making it slick. Each time I pulled my lips up I moved my hand. I was giving him a combination blow job and hand job.

Then I decided it was time to give him the full treatment.  I began to deep throat him and it wasn't difficult given the size of his instrument.  Each time I went down on him, I took every inch of his cock in my mouth until his fine pubic hair was tickling my nose and his heavy balls were pressed tightly against my chin.  He was amazed that I could actually take all of him inside  my mouth without gagging.  He said in amazement, "babe, no girl has ever been able to do that!" Soon, I could feel his balls tightening and his hips flexed upward to meet my descending mouth. He practically ripped the sheet from the mattress because he gripped it so hard.  He gave out a loud booming cry and I was soon rewarded with my first mouthful of spunk.  Cum gushed from his cock and shot straight down my throat.  It was muskier and thicker than the precum. His cries and moans as well as his writhing body told me I had made him feel very good. I tried my best to swallow as much of it as possible as he was really a gusher. I did not let his cock out of my mouth until it was halfway back to being flaccid. Even then I only stopped because he insisted he was too sensitive to take any more.

After another minute for him to recover we switched position. I was on my back and he was on his knees. Being far more experienced at cock sucking he used a different technique on me.  As I had done to him, he sucked me until I pulled him off. I was still shaking when he turned and crawled up to me. We cuddled for a while before either of us spoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...