Saturday 30 September 2017

Travelling Tales: Working Trip to Kaohsiung

I was in Kaoshiung, Taiwan for work last year for 7 days and met up with several very accommodating Taiwanese guys.

Johnny's rather large soft dick - I didn't get a shot of his erect organ but trust me, it is very impressive.  And he is such a good lover, smothering my entire body with kisses.  He even rimmed my man-cunt, sending me over the edge in no time at all.


Johnny of mixed parentage (American father and Taiwanese mother) works as a trainer at the hotel's gym.  Very helpful friendly and eager to please, he was in my hotel room on the second day of my stay.  Love his bod and especially his thighs and pecs.  His dick was huge - as you can see - how stupendous it is even when flaccid (see photo above).  Photo above was taken after we had sex, he had a shower and was drying his hair before getting dressed for supper.

When I first lay sight of this boutique salesman, I knew I had to get to know him better. He was so macho looking and had a very stern demeanour - just love men like that.  I walked in to his boutique although I wasn't really shopping for leather clothing.  We chatted and soon it became clear he was a lover of silver haired men.  He asked me to hang around until closing time which was in about 45 minutes time.  I told him I will take a walk around the shopping centre and return nearer to closing time.  Needless to say when I returned to his shop, the sliding metal shutters were shut.  I gave a light knock and he let me in through a small opening and lo and behold, he was in the shop to welcome me wearing his rugged looking red coloured briefs. On the first night I sucked him off and he filled my hungry mouth with his youthful seeds.

On my return the next night, he welcomed me into the shop wearing only a pair of sweats and a figure hugging wife beater.  Such a sight!  He stripped off his wife beater and sat on a stool with just his sweatpants.  I gingerly pulled his pants halfway down his thighs and out popped his weapon, hard and erect, ready for more action.  After giving him a thorough cock bath with  my tongue, he held out a packet of condom to me.  I put it on for him and he proceeded to fuck the daylights out of me.  It was the best fuck I received during my 7-day work in Kaoshiung.
Josh was assigned as my  personal host by the company as he was able to communicate fluently in English.  He is only 26 years old, engaged to be married soon.  He has a very pleasant personality and extremely fun to be with.  One night during our beer drinking session he commented that I was very gentle in my way of speaking and I reminded him of a comrade of his when he was serving in the army.  I asked why the comparison and he confided that he missed this comrade who would give him blowjobs when they were in camp. I asked if he misses the blowjobs and he admitted that he did.  I began to tease and seduce him. It worked and that night, he called home to say he was working late and staying overnight at the office.  We spent a night full of hot action at my hotel room.

Josh was not particularly well hung but his cock was always hard and erect.  He remained hard and stiff even after he cummed in my mouth.   I continued sucking him and then he popped the magic question, "Can I fuck you?"  Needless to say, I was well prepared and had lube and condom under the pillows.  He didn't last very long though and cummed within minutes upon insertion.  But I love his young virile cock.

Josh's young virile cock was always ready for action.  His stiffness was as hard as iron and I loved it even though it was not of great dimensions.
A colleague brought me to a local market for dinner and look what I found in the public toilet!  He was taking a shower in a cubicle but left the door ajar.  He didn't give his name and talked much and neither did he allow his face to be photographed.  He only agreed for me to take one shot of his dick.  Then I stroked him to orgasm.   He looked to me to be in his 40s and he had a wedding band on his finger. Not extremely handsome but he was very rugged and had nice bod.
This is another member of the Kaoshiung team.  We were going on a field trip to the countryside and he was my chauffeur and guide for the day.  He suggested that I stay at his flat in the suburb so that we could save time and also avoid the traffic jam in the city where my hotel is located.  He is a bachelor and is looking for a girl friend. His name is Kai.

After some drinks at his place, he suggested watching some movies.  He asked if I had any preference and I said, "just watch whatever you have in your cd player now.  He hesitated at first and then with a blush he said, "do you mind if it was an x-rated movie?"  I said I didn't mind.  He started the cd playing and it was midway showing a very young pretty Japanese girl getting fucked by a young man while she was busy sucking on the cock of an elder man with greying hair.  We watched and I kept glancing across to Kai.  He was wearing only his boxer shorts and I saw that it was badly tented.  I told him not to bother about me and just do whatever he needed to relief himself.  After a short while, he took his erect cock out and began stroking it.  I slid up beside him and offered some help.  He then said to me, "no sucking I only want a handjob."  So I stroked his hard cock and he shot his hot sperm all over the floor in under a minute.  Then we called it a night.  At first he was going to sleep in the living room but then changed his mind.  We share his bed in the bedroom and early the next morning I was greeted with his cock peeking out of his boxer shorts like a ship's mast pointing straight at the sky.  He was still asleep.  I moved in and sucked his cock.  He woke up but didn't stop me.  In less than a minute, he deposited a large quantity of hot goo in my willing mouth.
This beautifully sculptured cock belongs to the security guard at the company's office building.  I invited him to my hotel but he declined when he heard the name of the hotel.  "I know many security guards there and don't want them to see me."  So we checked into a short-time hotel several train stops away from familiar territory.  He was a show-off and posed for my camera in different stages of undress before he finally let me suck him.  His name is Thanh and he is from Vietnam, 34yo, married with 3 children but his family are in Hanoi and he works and lives alone in Kaohsiung.  He was very horny, his cock was already at attention the minute he removed his working pants and briefs.  And he was a gentle lover - we kissed and hugged and he made love to me as if I was a woman.  He fucked me for a good 20 minutes before filling his condom with his hot spunk.

Thanh's cock hard and stiff and ready to pump my hungry man-cunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...