Friday 23 June 2017

Trivial Pursuit: Thanks for the Lift

I was at the bus stop, waiting for my bus when I saw the car pulling up.  Then a very sexy figure came out of the car, a slim and tall lady dressed in a bright red outfit.  She alighted and turning back to the driver, gave a blowing kiss and then walked toward the block of flats.  The car then moved towards the bus stop and slowed down. It stopped in front of me and he yelled out to me, "waiting for the bus?"  I nodded my head.  Then he continued, "I think you have missed the last bus.  Can I give you a lift somewhere?" At the same time, he gave me a wave, indicating to me to jump in his car. 

I approached his car and saw that he was a dashing looking guy, probably in his late 20s.  Once I got in the car he asked where I was heading.  I told him I was heading home in the western part of the island.  He shook his head saying, "I am not going that far but I can drop you half the way.  That way you can save a bundle on the cab fare."

 "Thank you for your help, I'm Kim." He introduced himself as Harry then asked me, "what are you doing here at this hour of the night?"  I told him I was feeling a little sad and came there to see if I could hook up with someone. Then he asked, "so, any luck?"

I told him about the 2 army boys I met along the beach whom I sucked off.  "It's relatively quiet tonight.  Normally I get to hook up with at least half a dozen guys in a night."

"Haha," he said with a chuckle, "so you are still feeling horny, I guess."  As he said those last words, he gave me a cheeky wink.

"Yes, still horny for more cocks." My hand patted his hand which was on the gear shift between us. "Anyway, thanks for noticing me and giving me the lift."  I gave his hand another squeeze , then slowly withdrew it.  Looking at Harry from my seat, he definitely looked very straight.  I began flirting with him, "You know, if you're not in a rush to get home, maybe we can just go some place quiet ... and talk?"  There was silence.  Then I continued, "I just thought I should repay you for your kindness ... in the only way I know how."  Then I licked my upper lips with my tongue.

Again there was silence.  I leaned in to him and whispered in his ear, "I know, Honey, but you're very attractive, and I want to thank you the best way I know how... with my tongue." With that, I looked down at his crotch and saw that his pants were already tented.


"Where?" I heard him asking, so soft, it was barely audible. "What about an open lot at the end of the beach?"

When we reached the spot, I felt my heart pounding in my chest as reclined his seat all the way to the back. Then he said to me, "let's see how good you are."  He watched as I expertly undid his pants.  In my soft gentle tones, I told him how manly and attractive he was.  He raised his hips at my request, and I tugged his pants down, along with his CK briefs.  His long slender cock was already hard, pointing straight at the bonnet like a flagstaff.  His wrinkled balls had contracted and hung tight to his body.

"Harry, your cock looks so perfect," I purred as my index finger slowly encircled his cock head, around the crown. His cock twitched in response to my touch.  "Sit back and enjoy yourself."

He leaned back and watched my head lower onto him.  Without any fanfare, I took his cock deep into my mouth.  I slowly used my tongue to give his cock head a tongue bath.  His body trembled whenever the tip of my tongue brushed against his pee-hole.

My hands kneaded his thigh as I slurped on his cock.  Soon I was licking his shaft, which after the treatment it was receiving from me has grown to its full 7 inches length. 

Then I heard him saying, "Ohhhhhhhhhh, you suck better than Linda.  My cock feels so good inside your mouth."

Then moving my head away from his cock, he said, "Let me get out.  I like to stand in the open and you can suck me off sitting in the car."  He got out of the car and walked over to my side of the car.  Standing with his body facing in toward my side of the car, he placed his erect cock right in front of my face.

I moved in and took his erect cokc into my mouth. He began moving his hips back and forth, sending his turgid cock in and out of my mouth.  In just over 3 minutes or so, he warned me, "I am getting close now, getting close!"

I was now stroking his full length, as my mouth clenched on to his cock head.  I encouraged him, "Come for me, honey, shoot your sperm in my mouth.  Give it all to me!"

His cock expanded and contracted in my mouth several times then Harry took his cock out from my mouth as the first spurt flew from his pee-hole, landing on my cheek near to my eye.  I went down on him and sucked in his cock, draining him.  Again and again, he shot his hot spunk into my mouth.  I took it all in, swallowing every drop of semen that he deposited in my mouth, not missing any.  Even after he was done, I stayed on his cock, swirling my tongue around his tender and super-sensitive cock head.  His body writhed as he begged me to stop, "ohhhhhhhhhhhh, stop, stop. It's too sensitive, I can't take it anymore."  With both his hands on my cheeks, he pulled my head of his cock.

I sat up and smiled as I wiped his cum off my cheek, then slowly licked my finger clean. "Hmmm, I love the taste of hot cum!"  He passed me a packet of tissue paper.  I took out a piece and cleaned his cock, then helped him with his pants and briefs.  After he had dressed up, he asked for my phone number.

The next morning, I received a call from him inviting me to spend the weekend with him in JB.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...