Saturday 24 June 2017

Travelling Tales: Public Bathhouse in Hokkaido

I arrived at the public bath earlier than usual and the place was desserted with just a handful of what I would describe as 'regulars' who spend their whole afternoon in the bathhouse talking and taking advantage of the chance to get out from the cold of the Northern Japanese winter.  As I walked up to my usual spot in a corner of the wet area, I noticed a good looking middle-aged gentleman sitting in a chair reading a book. As with most public baths in  Japan, it is a requirement to strip down to the buff before getting into the wet area.  I sat, in the nude, in the warm water of the hot pool facing the wall mural with my back to the old gentleman.  When I turned around, I noticed the old gentleman had shifted his legs and from where I was sitting, I could look right through the gap between his legs.  His plump rounded scrotum was resting on the edge of the chair.  Looking up, I realized he was watching me with a smile.  Looking back down at his crotch, I realized he had now removed the towel covering the lower part of his body.  His thick, cut cock was in his hand.  Then after staring at him for a moment, I stood up and walked towards him.  His eyes lit up as he gazed at my own growing dick, and he stood up to greet me.

 
With a lump in my throat, and a little trepidation, I asked if he needed any help with his hardening cock.  He grinned and said I may if I wanted to.  I knelt down between his strong legs and my hands reached up to fondle his testicles gently in my palms.  I marveled at the sight before me. His cock was beautifully sculptured.

"What do you think of my organ," he asked.

I assured him I was most certainly going to enjoy it.  As I lowered my head to his crotch, the quiet, gentleman grabbed my head and jammed it down onto his cock.  At the same time, he thrust his cock up into my mouth. I choked for a moment, and after I regained my composure, I went to work on his cock.  It was a thick cock and it had a wonderful scent about it.  Within minutes I had him fully erect and throbbing in my hungry mouth.  He began forcefully thrusting his erect cock into my mouth.  He grabbed my head with both hands as he drove his cock deep down into my throat.

Out of the corner of my eye, I caught sight of a couple watching us from the other corner of the room, fondling each other as I worked my magic on the nice gentleman's flagpole.  Suddenly, I felt his dick began to twitch, and he pulled my head harder toward his crotch.  I could barely breathe both from the dick filling my throat and the excitement of the moment.  He released a mighty, thick, load into my throat, and I swallowed every drop of it.  He released my head and I came up for air before returning my mouth to his throbbing cock and continued sucking it.  He trembled and tried to pull away, but I kept him in my mouth until his cock expanded in my mouth.  I quickly pulled off and jerked his cock furiously.  He shot a slightly smaller load onto my face, and I turned to grin at the couple who were still watching us. 

He walked off to take a shower and I took the empty space beside him.  As we washed, we got into a conversation and he told me he was recently widowed.  His wife struggled with cancer for many years but finally succumbed to the disease several months ago.  He invited me to have a drink in his studio apartment.  I gladly accepted his invitation and that afternoon, was royally fucked by his thick fuck-pole.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...