Friday 23 June 2017

Trivial Pursuit: The Air-con Repair Man

It was running a very high and humid 36 Celsius in Bangkok and my air-conditioner had to choose this day of all days, to stop working.

I called for service and was told the service man would be up in my apartment by mid-day.  "Mid-day?"  I screamed into the phone, "can't you send someone earlier?"  After some persuasion the man on the other end of the line finally said, "alright, I guess I have to come by your place myself then. Would 10.30am be okay?"

But he was late and blamed it on the bad Bangkok traffic jam.  It was almost noon-time when he arrived.  I was so hot, I removed my clothes leaving on only a pair of skimpy cut-offs.  When I opened the door, I was captivated by the sight in front of me.  The repairman happened to be the best looking hunk of a man to ever walk this earth.  The sweat was pouring off his body and I felt like I could just lick it up there and then.  I invited him in and showed him the air conditioner unit.  Without wasting any time, he began to work. I stood at a safe distance watching him.  His muscles were bulging and tight, I just couldn't help myself as I held my left tit between my fingers and began tweaking them. He turned and looked at me with the sexiest smile I had ever seen.

He stopped what he was doing and calmly walked over to me and bending over, he took  my free tit into his mouth and began chewing on it. The hot warm feeling of  his mouth around my nipple made me really horny.  He backed off me and standing in front of me, began stripping his clothes until what I would judge as the biggest, sexiest cock I had ever seen popped out at me.  My mouth began to water and I knelt down in front of him and quickly began licking his popsicle.  His cock was so huge, I was only able to get half of it in my mouth.

I could feel that he was ready to explode as he began to shove his humongous tool into my mouth. I wanted his huge meat packed into my backside and told him so. I turned around and bent over, my hands holding on to the armrest of the sofa for support.  He spread my ass cheeks wide open and pushed the tip of his hard rod into me. I screamed both in pleasure and in pain as more of his Thai sausage entered my tight fuck-hole.  He was inside me so deep I could feel the tip of his cock invading the depths of my guts.

He rode me for over 30 minutes and as my boy-cunt loosened up, I began really to enjoy having this hulk of a man ride me.  Somehow, I forgot about the pain and discomfort and the Bangkok heat, as well.

After what seemed like eternity (actually, it was probably another 15 or 20 minutes of good raw fucking), he unloaded a deluge of cum inside me.  Instead of stopping after he had released the last drop of spunk inside me, he just kept on fucking my sore ass for a further 15 minutes or so until I  finally collapsed on the floor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...