Saturday 6 July 2019

Trivial Pursuit: Spying in Office Toilet


I was doing my vacation job during the university term break at this company in downtown Sydney.  The department that I was assigned to was made up of mainly male staff; there were about 10 of us altogether. 

On my first day, when I first visited the toilet, I noticed that a small peep-hole was drilled into the wall of the stall that was directly next to the first urinal.  It was at the right height so that peeping through the hole, you will be able to see the guy’s crotch as he stands at the urinal going about his business.  It was also inconspicuous enough so that the person on the outside wouldn't see it or suspect that he was being observed through the hole. On the other wall there is another small peephole that looks in to the cubicle next door.

The next day, I had a quick bite for lunch and then headed to the toilet and sat in the stall waiting to see if I could catch any of my new colleagues doing their pee business.   All I had to do was to sit and wait for the next person who needed to use the urinal.   Shortly after I had made myself comfortable, I heard the toilet door open and noticed a guy walking into the toilet.  He was with another male colleague and they were talking and laughing as I heard the one of them saying, “that intern Kim, he looks so campish I bet he must be gay.  Just look at his pouty mouth, I am sure he gives good heads.”

Soon one of the guys was standing at the urinal just next to the wall.  I leaned next to the hole and feasted my eyes on the object of my affection.  He unzipped his fly and whipped out his dick.  It was soft but looked very respectable.   Then I heard the trickle of piss hitting the porcelain bowl.  His cock was everything I had imagined and more! Although it was soft, his penis was about 5 inches long and circumcised. I could see the mushroom cap of his cock and imagined wrapping my lips around it and sucking for all it was worth!  When he was done pissing, I immediately left my cubicle and realized that he was the Asst Manager of our department.  I also heard from the other guys that he recently got married to one of the hottest girls in the company from another department.

I continued to observe him through the hole in the wall for many days although I did not go to the bathroom every time he did to avoid suspicion.  One afternoon during coffee break, my stud and some of his buddies thumbed through a Penthouse magazine and talked about what sexual acts they wouldlike to perform on the women that graced the pages of the magazine. The talk got pretty hot and I decided to leave the office and use the bathroom so I could imagine my studs cock in my mouth rather than a womans pussy.

No  sooner had I pulled my pants down to my ankles that the door to the bathroom opened and someone entered the cubicle next to my stall. I peeped through the hole and noticed my Asst Manager’s cock standing at full attention, peeking out of his trouser's fly!  Erect, it looked even more beautiful than when it was flaccid.  The crowning glory was his helmet shaped head which was smooth and shiny.


He stood there for a good 2 or 3 minutes, tugging at his erect cock until he started spewing one of the creamiest loads that I had ever seen! I could hear his shallow breathing and soft moans of pleasure as he continued to lightly jerk off his own hot cock. I found this to be such a turn-on that I shot my own load and struggled to keep silent. My stud wiped himself up with some tissue paper and then left the bathroom. I must have been in there for a good 10 minutes just trying to regain my own composure before returning to the office and to my work. I will never forget that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...