Saturday 6 July 2019

Trivial Pursuit: Gojek Driver

Last night I called for Grab but there was no response so I decided to try out Gojek.  I got a confirmation within the minute - a Toyota which would arrive in 2 minutes.  I bade my mahjong kakies good night and waited outside the main gate of my friend's house on Jalan Telang.  Soon the car arrived.  I opened the front door and hopped in to sit beside the driver.  A quick scan of the driver and I realised that he was a young guy looking to be in his mid-20s with an atheletic body.  He was wearing a red tee-shirt with grey shorts.  I was immediately attracted to him and even more so when he turned to look at me and greeted me with one of the warmest smiles I have yet to see for that entire week.

He asked me in a deep manly voice, "Mr Kim, heading to Yishun?"  I was mesmerised by that voice (you know that DJ quality sort of a voice).  I looked at him, stunned not knowing how to respond.  He asked again, "Yishun, right?"  I snapped out of my daze and replied, "yes, of course."  Then I continued, "I wasn't expecting such a young driver.  How old are you, anyway?"  He laughed and replied, "I know, I get lots of similar questions and propositions.  I looked younger than my age.  I am actually 31."

My eyes widened on hearing the word, proposition. I asked him, "so what sort of proposition are we talking here?"  He replied, "Just the other night, a male passenger suggested going for drinks instead of sending him home.  I said I rather not as it was getting late and he was supposed to be my last customer before I knocked off for the day.  He persuaded me saying he was feeling lonely and didn't want to go home and be by himself.  He was really persuasive and we ended up drinking at a serabat stall not far from his place.  He asked me lots of personal things and after we finished our drinks he invited me to his place.  I declined, giving the excuse that I had an early morning business meeting to attend and needed the rest."

"Wow,"  I said.  "Why didn't you take up his offer?"

He replied, "well, he was too young for my taste."  I liked his ansnwer and asked, "what sort do you like?"  He replied, " I like older married people, man and women.  I really dig married women in their 50s and men in their 60s especially when they have some grey hair.  Grey hair on a man turns me on.  And married women with huge flabby tits are a real turn on for me too."

I turned to look at him and asked, "so, what do you think of me then?"  He smiled and said, "actually, you are very much my type."  I asked if he would like to drive somewhere we could be alone."  He nodded his head and we continued talking about more intimate stuff as he drove around searching for a quiet spot.  As we spoke I looked down at his crotch and saw that he was getting really excited with the prospects of spending some quiet moments with me.


My hand reached out to caress his cock which was already in a dangerous state of arousal.  His cock began to twitch under my expert ministration and soon it popped out from his shorts.  He didn't make any attempt to put it back so I took the cue and began to stroke it, as he drove around looking for a quiet spot to park his car.

Soon he found a cul-de-sac off old Mandai Road.  The deserted lane ended some 200m from the main road.  He parked his vehicle beneath a canopy of tall ancient trees.  The nearest street light was on the main road, so where we were parked, the place was dark and no one would notice us.

He reclined his seat and lay back with his legs spread wide apart.  I moved in to kiss him but he wouldn't have any of that.  He apologised saying he was not used to kissing a guy.  I asked him what he wanted and he said all he needed was a quick blowjob.  I leaned closer so that my face was level with his groin.  I placed my face on his crotch and inhaled the masculine odour emanating from his shorts as I pushed my face hard on his hard rod, engulfing it in my mouth through the thin fabric of his shorts.  He gave out a soft moan and said, "hurry up, I have to go pick up this 58 year old China woman from her workplace in 30 minutes time.  Gonna fuck the shit out of her."  I looked up at him and asked, "you are going to fuck her and you want a blowjob from me now?"  He answered, "ya, after I come in your mouth, I will be able to last longer when I fuck her."

His command was my wish.  He hurriedly pulled his shorts down and his turgid cock popped out slapping against his abdomen.  It was a beautiful slab of Chinese meat.  A beautifully sculpted cock that would have made David blush with embarrassment.  His cock  head was smooth and pinkish in colour while his shaft showed signs of thin veins running along its length.  I love it au naturale and thankfully, he was not shaven down there.


I took his erect cock in my mouth and began sucking on it like some kid hungry for a lollipop.  It was clear he was in a hurry to cum.  As soon as I started sucking his cock, he began face fucking me, driving his whole length into my mouth.  His cock was not exactly short and I could feel his head hitting my throat each time he drove his cock all the way up into my oral cavity.  Within less than 2 minutes, he was driving his cock in and out of my mouth at a furious pace.  I felt his cock throbbing in my mouth.  His breathing became heavy and within seconds, he gave out a loud moan and let out, "ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, urrrghhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhh, I am cummmmmmmmmmminng, cummmmmmmmmming," and then I felt his hot spunk splashing against my throat as he continued pumping his hot goo down my throat.  I felt his cock expanding about 6 or seven times before he extracted his still  hard cock out from my mouth.  He took some tissue paper and passed them to me to wipe my mouth.  He took another lot to wipe his cock and very quickly pulled up his shorts.  He thanked me for a wonderful blowjob and asked if he could see me again.  We exchanged numbers and I am hoping to see him once again soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...