Friday 15 December 2017

Trivial Pursuit: The Voyeur in Me

The changing room by the pool of my condo is always full of guys taking a quick shower after a swim.  Some of them are real hot eye candies.  The adjoining steam room is another great place to just hang around and meet new friends.  On a weekend I can just sit on one of the benches and watch guys walking in, their bodies dripping pool water, as they head for the showers.  No sooner have I dried part of my body than I am sweating, drying myself again. It gives me a good excuse to sit on the low wooden bench and watch the guys strutting them stuff.

One of my neighbours, a commercial airline pilot I later learnt, avoids swimming during the weekends as he finds the noisy children and visitors rather annoying.  He chooses instead to swim in the early evening just before dinner.  He is in his late twenties and has a killer body with wide, powerful shoulders and a slim waist.  He always wears tight Speedos, the sort that clings to the skin and screams out loud to me, "hey slut, see how large my bulge is."

I timed my own visit to the pool and changing room to coincide with his.  I've been watching him for weeks. I have learned where he always changes and make sure that I am on the opposite bench. He has a routine and now so do I.  

One evening, things worked backwards.  He was later than usual.  When he finally strolled into the changing room, I saw that he was dressed in t-shirt and jeans.  He went to the bench right opposite me.  Placing his sport bag on the bench, he began to do some stretches. 

Standing there in his jeans, he showed no package, just a flat front - not even a hint of what laid beneath - no outline, no worn denim where his cock head has rubbed.  At first glance, you'd think there was nothing spectacular down there.  

His eyes darted around the room and he realised we were not alone.  A father and young son were changing just a few feet away from us.  I wished they were not there.

He bent over and removed his shoes.  Then standing upright, he popped the stud on his jeans as he pulled them down. As my neighbour stripped off unabashedly I took my time drying off while he undresses for me.  He was wearing pristine white briefs, stuffed full with his genitals, coarse black hair billowing from the waistband.  What a sight, what a difference - with and without those jeans.

He placed his jeans on the bench beside him then packed his socks.  As he stood and turned around, I got to look at his slender legs, and then at his white briefs stretched tight across the two lumps of muscle that was his bums.  Several times, he clenched his ass for my benefit as I watched.

He stood with his back to me to remove his shirt.  Once his shirt was off, he turned and fished from his bag for his Speedos. Then he sat with his towel across his lap and slowly, teasingly, took off his briefs from beneath the towel.

That's why I sit opposite whenever I can. As he wriggled his briefs down, I sat down and dried my feet. As he lifted his hips to free his underwear I bent down and glanced up. Underneath, in the shadow of his towel, I saw what I came to see - his flaccid cock with its overhang of wrinkled folds of skin that covered his glans.  Some may think he has too much foreskin, not me. I love the excess folds gathered up like a crumpled sheet of crushed paper, set against his jet black thicket of pubic hair.  While flaccid, his cock is small, withdrawn and tiny in comparison to the large sack of balls that hangs below and spreads out on the bench between his legs. His scrotal bag was completely out of proportion to the smallness of his limp cock.  As he bent to remove his briefs, which always get caught around his ankles, his small cock and huge balls vanished from my sight.  Then, before he sat back upright again, he slipped his Speedos over his feet and pulled them up, standing quickly as he drew them up to cover his genitals.

I trailed him to the pool and watched him swimming while I laid on a deck chair admiring his every move.  After he had finished his laps, he headed back to the changing room.  I followed suit.

This time, we had the entire changing room to ourselves.  He took up place at the same spot while I took a seat opposite him.  Now that no one else was around, he unabashfully stood facing me.  There was a visible bulge in his Speedos but his tight trunks were not yet tenting badly like some of the other times I have seen.  

With his fingers hooked at the waistband, he slowly pulled his Speedos down.  Slowly, his still flaccid cock popped out of his trunks.  It is evident that it has grown a little plumper but still no where near a full erection.  I knew because I have seen it many times before.

Reaching into his bag, he took a bottle of 3-in-1 shampoo and headed to the shower stall directly opposite where I was sitting.  He didn't bother to close the door, giving me full view of his immaculate body.  He started with shampooing his hair, all the time with his back to me.  Again, he clenched his tight bums a few times for my benefit.  When he was done with his hair, he turned around to face me.  There was still no change in his state of cock.  


He began to soap his upper torso and then his palms moved slowly down towards his groin.  Finally I was sitting on my bench watching him wash himself down there.  Slowly but surely, his dick began stirring and I saw some growth.  Within seconds, his cock became half hard.  His hand reached beneath his penis and began soaping his huge scrotal bag.  He spent an inordinate amount of time massaging his balls.  I watch him intensely as his dick began to straighten out from his body at 90 degrees.  It has become hard but not fully erect yet.  He changed hands - his left hand was now soaping and massaging his balls as his right hands began soaping his hard tool, stroking it at the same time.  Soon, his cock gained full turgidity.  He became fully erect, pointing straight up at the ceiling, his hard cock paralled to his abdomen.  Now and then he would clench his bums causing his cock to twitch, again all for my benefit.

We heard footsteps.  A guy walked and headed to the toilet to take a pee.  Soon he was out of the toilet, returning the privacy to us.  My good neighbour turned around and I saw that his cock has lost some of its hardness, it was no longer pointing straight up.  He started soaping his cock again, stroking it until it regained it full hardness. 


He squatted on the floor facing me, putting on a show for me.  He placed both hands on his hips and danced a bit, causing his erection to sway left and right.  It was a beautiful scene to behold.  He danced and I watched, all the while wishing more would happen.  But so far, he had never ventured to do more than just giving me a show.

He washed off the soap from his body.  He walked out of the shower stall and instead of walking to his bench which he normally would do, this time he walked towards me.  He stood right in front of me, hard cock aimed at my face.  Then softly, he commanded, "stroke it, stroke for me."

I had always been obedient when it came to a cock invitation.  Without having to be told twice, my right hand reached over to hold his cock.  At his urging, I began to stroke it slowly at first.  But he was impatient, "stroke it faster, I need to cum badly.  Had not had sex for 5 days now.  Wife's away."  I understood and began to pump his cock in long hard strokes.  My left hand fondled his large balls; they felt heavy in my palms. 

I moved my face nearer and was about to take his cock head in my mouth when he moved back and said, "no sucking please.  Just wank me ... won't be long."

I began to stroke his cock more vigorously and he started making forward and backward movements of his hip, as if he was fucking, thrusting his cock into an imaginary cunt.  Within seconds, he stood still and gave out a soft gasp.  Then it happened, his cock throbbed in my hands, as the first spurt of sticky semen shot out from the tip of his cock landing all over my face.  He commanded, "don't stop! Stroke me, stroke me harder."

I continued to wank him, my fingers wrapped tightly around his cock as his throbbing cock gushed out spurts after spurts of hot semen on my face.  When I had squeezed out every last drop of sperm out of him, he suddenly regained his composure and realised what he had done to me.  He immediately apologised and offered me his trunks to wipe away the semen from my face.  I smiled at him and used a finger to scoop a puddle of semen from my face.  Then my finger entered my mouth and I licked up his sweet spunk.

He looked at me in disbelief and asked, "what does it taste like?  You like the taste of sperm?"  And winked at him saying, "love sperm especially yours."  He responded, "wow, my wife wouldn't even allow my sperm to touch her face let alone taste it."

That was the first time I had any physical contact with my neighbour, the pilot.  We had since progressed from wanking to sucking.  But he couldn't bring himself mentally to fuck me.  Before I could evangelise him, they moved away to a larger unit on the other side of Singapore.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...