Friday 15 December 2017

Childhood Memories: My First True Glory Hole Experience

I like to share with you my first real glory-hole experience.  It was a toilet in a old theatre in Johor Baru.  Dad would bring us for movies, like once a month.  It was a real treat for me as I love the popcorns, the chicken pie and of course the coca cola.  In those days in the early 60s, this was a great family outing for me.

The other thing that was an attraction for me was the toilet at the back of the cinema building.  There were only 2 cubicles and a short trough-like urinal in the toilet proper.  Most men were in a hurry and would simply urinate into the drain outside the toilet.  There was no fear of exposure to women as their toilet was on the other side of the building.  I too would normally pee into the drain, spending lots of time looking to my left and right, admiring all the adult dicks that were on full display.  Because I was short, their dicks were almost at eye level to me.  It was a feast!

One day, I had a tummy upset and queued for the stall.  Fortunately, there was only one other man in front of me - an Indian sporting a wedding band who looked to be in his mid-40s.  He kept looking back at me with a smile.  When the first stall became vacant, he walked in, locking the door after him.  After a long while, the occupant of the other stall walked out and I took his place.

To my surprise, I found there were a few holes in the wall adjoining the next stall.  Most of them were peepholes, large enough to spy into the next cubicle if you put your eye close to it.  But there was one that was large but it had a piece of newspaper covering it.
   
Suddenly, the newspaper dropped to the floor.  I looked through it and saw the Indian guy stood up and came towards the hole.  He positioned his cock in front of the largest of the hole and stroke his cock vigorously.  His cock was hard as rock and he suddenly stopped his hand movement, and then his sperm started shooting out from his pee-hole, landing all over the floor on his side of the wall. 


Then he quickly put softening cock back into his pants and left the stall.  Several guys came and went without doing much after they finishing peeing.

Then a Malay guy came and after he finished peeing, he continued standing there with his body slightly turned to my side.  He then began to stroke his cock and it almost instantly became hard and erect.  He continued to jack his
thick and fat cock but nothing further happened.   He masturbated for a very long time and I got tired of waiting to see him cum.  


Not wanting to let my dad wait too long, I pulled my pants up and was preparing to leave when all of a sudden the head of his dick just partially came though the hole. I surprised myself by reaching out and touching it. He pushed it in further so that the head and maybe 3 inches of his dick was on my side. I once again surprised myself by bending down and licking on it. I put my mouth around it and tongued it and sucked on it. He moved it in a little further but I couldn't get much in my mouth. I sucked on it for a little bit and then proceeded to jack him off with what little was coming through. Pretty soon his cock jerked and he shot his spunk all over the floor on my side.  He pulled his throbbing cock back through.  I bent over to watch him continue jerking on his cock as it shot more thick semen into the toilet bowl. 

Almost immediately someone tried to open the door to my stall. I quickly left. There were a lot of men standing around in the alley waiting for their turn to pee.  I was looking out to see what that Malay guy looked like but couldn't find him in the crowd.

Since that day, I had returned to that cinema building many times on my own whenever I had the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...