Friday 22 December 2017

Travelling Tales: Frankfurters, Anyone?

I was at Frankfurt airport (just last week) using the toilet.  Saw a young blonde haired guy (looks to be in his early 20s) standing at the urinal.  I stood next to him and saw that he was sporting a raging hardon. He noticed me staring and explained that he gets hard whenever and wherever.  With a light blushing smile he said, "it is impossible to get this monster back back into my pants.  Gonna wait for it to soften a little."


I jokingly asked if he needed my help.  His first response was, "fuck man, I am no gay!"  Then he just ignored me.  I continued standing next to him and stared at his raging hardon that didn't seem to get any softer.  Then I asked again if he wanted to jerk it off. His reply was, "no way with you watching".  Then he proceeded to the cubicle (previously occupied) and locked the door.  I waited until the coast was clear then knocked on his door and asked again if he needed my help. He sounded a little irritated but asked, "so faggot, what can you do?"  I felt I was getting lucky and answered him, "anything you like except no fucking."  He asked, "do you suck?". 

 
I replied, "open the door" and soon after he unlocked the door and let me in.  I immediately sat on the WC with him standing in front of me with his pants at his ankle and his fitting black Renoma around his knees.  I stroked his raging hardon with my right hand while my left played with his dangling balls.  He whispered to me, "suck them".  I placed my mouth between his wide opened thighs and my tongue began to slurp on his hairy balls. Then I sucked on his testes one after the other and heard him moaning very softly.  All the while I was stroking his cock which became even harder under my ministration of his long and thick dick (at least 7.5 inches).  He pulled my head up and placed his helmet shaped cock head on my lips.  I opened my mouth and he pushed his hard cock into my mouth and began fucking me in the mouth.  My lips clenched around his throbbing cock and we remained in that motion for a full 5 minutes or so until he forcefully drove his cock down my throat. With a soft gutteral groan, he released his semen down my throat almost choking me with the large deposit.  He quickly dressed up and left.  I trailed him and saw his family (father, mother and a youngish looking girl, presumably sister) waiting for him outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...