Friday 28 June 2019

Trivial Pursuits: More Men in Bulging Pants

Love meeting men in bulging pants.  It is so easy to approach them and make small talks which will eventually lead to them in a tight situation of not being able to refuse an offer of a free blowjob.  Most men fall for it and will follow me to a quiet corner away from public view, for some quick relief.

His car was parked along a deserted part of the road near to Fort Road.  I passed by his car and peeping into the front seat saw him sitting behind the wheels sporting a huge erection under his tight Lycra pants.  The bulge was more than inviting.  He looked at me and signaled for me to jump in his car.  I opened the front door and was soon sitting beside him.  He started the engine and soon we were on the way to somewhere but nowhere in particular.  I asked where he was heading and he said to a nice quiet place where we could be alone.  As he drove, my hand reached out to caress his bulge.  It felt thick and hard and several times, I felt it twitching as I fondle it through the smooth fabric of his Lycra pants.  As soon as he turned into a slip road and the coast was clear, he pulled down his Lycra pants and his huge Asian salami popped out.  He wasn't wearing any underwear and his erect cock looked huge and inviting.  Within a few seconds, his car was parked in a very quiet corner of a huge car park.  He lowered his seat and stretched out making it easy for me to give him heads.  Without need for any invitation, my head dove down to his crotch and I was sucking his cock like some hungry vulture.  He must have stored up his spunk for many days as he shot his hot goo down my throat as soon as it entered my mouth.

He was sitting alone in the waiting lounge of Taipei Airport and what I saw was an erection straining to burst out of his golf shorts.  He was in his late 40s but looking very handsome and dignified - wedding band on his finger, Tag Heuer on his wrist and a stylish Bulgari collar pin.  I asked him for the time.  When he turned to give me the time, our eyes met and I gave him the 'come fuck me' look.  He responded with, 'you have a beautiful smile.'  Then I asked if he knew there was a washroom nearby.  He offered to show me the way and we ended up squeezed into the smallish toilet cubicle - he leaning against the tiled wall and me on my knees, face pressed hard against his washboard abs, hungrily chewing on his Asian schlong.  He took a while to ejaculate but we both had an enjoyable time.


I met him as I was trekking up the hills in Penang.  I was going up as he was coming down.  I stopped him (so that I could have a better look at his bulge) on the pretext of asking for directions.  He said to keep on going straight and I would be soon at the top of the hill which offered a fantastic view.  We chatted for a while and my eyes kept looking down at his crotch.  He felt a little self-conscious and he tried without success to hide his bulge from my gaze.  Finally I blurted out, 'nice bulge you are sporting there between your legs.'  He felt embarassed and apologise for his state of arousal, explaining that he always got aroused when he is alone and in touch of nature especially in the company of trees.  I giggled and said, ' same here, I get horny in the company of trees, makes me want to suck them all off.'  His eyes enlarged and he asked, 'you like to suck?'   I told him I was born to suck cocks.  Without further need for words, we walked off together down a side path that led to a small clearing behind some tall trees, protected from views of any passers-by.  He stood in the shade with his legs spread out wide and hands behind his back, beckoning  me to molest him.  My hands reached out to caress his bulge and soon his Lycra pants were down at his ankles.  His cock head was huge and rounded.  I knelt in front of him and worshipped his cock for a good 20-25 minutes until he shot his thick creamy goo down my throat.  I didn't make it to the top of the hill.  Nevertheless, it was a most fulfilling trek up the hill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...