Tuesday 19 February 2019

Travelling Tales: Night Train Into Tokyo

I was sitting on a train riding into Tokyo from Yokohama.  There is a guy sitting across from me, looking in my eyes, with an obvious hard-on.  I wasn't sure what to do.  I don’t think he speaks English, and outside of ‘Konichiwa’ and ‘Arigato’ I don’t speak any Japanese.  Furthermore, we are in Japan, on a train, in public, so I am not so sure about making the first move.

Yet I couldn't stop staring at him or taking him off my mind as he was so damn good looking.  He looks like he’s in his late 20’s with a handsome face and luscious black hair. He was dressed casually but smartly like most Japanese guys do. His body is defined and his muscles are not too big but toned.  I wanted so much to lick his body, run my hands through his hair and kiss his luscious lips wildly.  But I just didn't know what to do, how to make the first move in a public place in Japan which is after all, a relatively conservative place.   I just kind of look away, try not to notice, but I can feel the energy of both our hearts pumping at supersonic rate as we stole quick glances at each another.

I looked at his crotch and just couldn’t believe how much his boner is making his jeans bulged out. He grabbed his cock, as it strained to get out of his tight jeans.  I couldn’t help but get caught staring, and he smiled as I stared at his crotch in awe and amazement.  Finally he got up, brushed his hand across my shoulder, and walked towards the back of the train.  I took the cue and followed him.

He waited for me and on seeing me approaching, he entered the washroom.  I followed suit and he immediately locked us in the spacious toilet. He swiftly grabbed my hand, made a gesture like he was going to whisper something in my ear, but instead licked it with his wet tongue.  He then ran his hand across my chest and using his thumb and index finger, tweaked my right nipple.  We looked into each others eyes.  I put my hand on his crotch and caressed his erection through his pants. 


‘Can I suck you,’ I asked.  He said something in Japanese that I didn't understand.  He grabbed my hand and rubbed it against his crotch.  His bulge felt hot and hard. The train stopped at a station. He cautioned to me to remain quiet.  He gestured to me to sit on the toilet bowl and he stood in front of me, his huge bulge almost at level with my mouth.  He stood there massaging his cock and looking down at me, giving me a broad grin.  Then he unzipped his pants.

I put my hand into his pants and reached for his cock.  His cock felt huge and I felt a wet spot on his underwear where his cock head was.  His hard cock was already oozing out pre-cum.  This boy is so horny for me.  He bent down to plant a kiss on my cheek as he pulled out his big uncut cock from the confines of his underwear.  He stroke it fast and furious.  The operator announced we would be stopping at the next station.  He squirted his cum all over my face, shirt and pants just before the train entered the station.  I have never seen someone cum so much.  It just shot everywhere, on my legs, on my face, the toilet floor … wherever he pointed his cock wild shots of cum came spurting out like a geyser.  He massaged my cock through my pants and I cummed in my underwear.  

The train started to roll out of the station and we were stuck on the train for one more stop, covered in cum.  I took my shirt off and wiped myself clean. Then I put on my cardigan back on and we walked out of the toilet together.  People looked at us in disbelief but we just walked on to the next carriage as if nothing unusual had happened.

We the train stopped we found ourselves at Tokyo Station.  He led me to a shop and bought me a new tee-shirt as a gift for soiling my old one with his spunk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...