Thursday 19 July 2018

Childhood Memories: Visit to Johor


I had to go back to our hometown in Johor for a week because mom and dad had to go to Australia to visit our ailing Big Auntie who eventually was diagnosed with cancer.  Back in our village, only our care-taker, Pakcik, a Malay man in his late 50s and his 30yo son whom I call Abang were at home.  Abang does not like life in the city but prefers doing gardening, so he was put in charge of the compound of our family house. 

The first night went well.  On the second night, I had severe abdominal pain and I could not stand it and had to go to the toilet.   While squatting over the man-hole, I noticed there was someone in the bathroom next to it.  After many years, finally our family decided to build our own toilet and bathroom which were located outside the house at the backyard; both rooms were made of wood. From where I was, there was one big hole and I just had to lower my head slightly to be able to see what was happening next door.    When I was peeping through the hole, I saw Abang walked in.  He was wearing only a towel and as soon as he shut the door, he unwrapped the towel and his totally nude body was exposed to my view.  

He was facing away from me and all I could see was the solid form of his back. Then slowly he shifted his position such that I was looking at his profile.  His arms and legs were thick and masculine.  Then my eyes moved to his groin and I was mesmerized by the size of his dick.  Although still flaccid, it appeared large with a helmet-shaped head, sitting nicely over a rounded scrotal bag.  His pubes were clean shaven.

After he had washed his hair, he began to soap up his body.  Then his hand started to stroke his soft dick and slowly it began to grow larger.  It grew to almost half hard when Abang decided to rinse off the soap suds from his body.  After rinsing, his continued to fondle his half hard cock, intermittently massaging it until it became fully erect.  As I watched, a sudden desire came over me and I wanted to touch Abang’s cock which was by now fully erect, pointing straight toward the sky.

Time seem to pass by rather quickly when I was watching Abang fist himself.  Within a few short minutes, Abang picked up speed and as I heard him giving out a soft moan, “ ahhhh ... ahhh .... .” and then I saw the whitish thick liquid shooting out from the tip of his thick fat cock.
  
I suddenly realized that I too had cummed, my young sperm splashed all over the cement floor of the toilet.  I quickly cleaned myself and left the toilet. 

The next day, I went out of the house in the morning to look up some of my childhood friends.  Before noon, I was home, in time for lunch.   Nenek (that was how I addressed the caretaker’s wife) was preparing lunch which she said would be served once the care-taker and the son are back. 
When they arrived just a little after noon time, Pakcik immediately went to take his bath.  I headed to the toilet and tried peeping through the hole.  Unfortunately I couldn’t see anything as Pakcik had hung his clothing on the wall and covered the hole.

After lunch, I heard Nenek telling Pakcik that the village head was coming for a massage later that afternoon around 4pm.  Nenek was a very popular massage therapist in the village and had many customers.

I went back to my room and started exploring how I could peep to the next room where Nenek would be doing the massage.  Much to my excitement I found that there was a slight slit between the wooden planks of the wall between the two bedrooms.  If I peep through the slit, I was able to see everything that was happening next door.  

At 4pm, I was ready to see the action in the care-taker’s room next door.  The care-taker had gone to the orchard to tend to the fruit trees.   Finally I heard voices from the room next door.  I locked my door and peeping through the slit saw Ali, the village head.   Nenek instructed him to remove all his clothing which he obediently did.  He was given a sort of loin cloth to wear which was large enough to cover only his groin area.  Dressed only in the loincloth, Ali’s body looked firm although he was of quite small built.  He appeared to be in his early 40s.

Nenek started massaging the right leg, from the calf up to the thighs.  All this while, Abang was standing by the doorway watching.   Ali seem to be grimacing in pain.   He kept crying out loud, “Pain, pain, argghhh, arrgghhhhh …”   After Nenek has finished both legs, she continued to massage Ali’s abdomen.  As she did that, I saw Ali’s loincloth forming a huge bulge beneath the thin fabric.  It was obvious that he was sporting an erection.  Nenek pulled the loincloth to one side and Ali’s slender cock stood erect from his hairy pubes.  It appeared to be about 4 inches long and also like Abang's was slightly bent.
   
Auntie then moved to the side of the mattress and began massaging Ali’s erect cock. Then Nenek waved for Abang to move nearer.  Abang moved to the edge of the mattress and squatted between Ali’s open legs.  He began to insert his finger into Ali’s bumhole and began to massage his arsehole by pushing his finger in and out of it.  Ali began to breathe loudly and begged Abang, “put your thing inside me, please fuck  me.”

Ali moved his body up and his outstretched hands began to unbutton Abang’s pants and in one swift movement, pushed his pants together with his underpants down.  I could see that Abang’s thick and fat cock was already fully erect.   Ali moved in and pressed his face to Abang’s groin and began to suck his cock.  After a few minutes, Abang pushed Ali away causing him to fall back on the mattress.
Nenek passed Abang a small bottle then she left the room.  Abang applied the lotion from the bottle on his erect tool and then pressed the head of his erect cock against the anal entrance of poor Ali who was gasping for breathe.  Slowly, Abang pushed his body forward and his thick fat cock slowly entered Ali’s bumhole until it was fully embedded inside the hole.  Then he started to pump his cock in and out of Ali’s anus.  Ali turned hysterical, shrieking all the while in a high pitched voice as if he was possessed.

Abang continued pistoning his big fat cock in and out of Ali’s bumhole for a considerably long time before he began to make funny noises then he gave out a loud grunt and stopped all movement.  His body trembled as Ali clenched his thighs tight around Abang’s body.  They were both groaning and then stopped about the same time.  Abang then slowly removed his cock from Ali’s bumhole but I saw that his cock was still hard and rigid.  Then he spread Ali’s legs apart and began to finger his hole.  Then I saw Abang’s thick semen flowing out from Ali’s bumhole.   Abang stood up, pulled up his pants and left the room.  After resting for a short time, Nenek entered the room and gave Ali a should and head massage and that ended the session.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...