Sunday 25 March 2018

Travelling Tale: Seduced by Friend's Grandfather

It all started when I was visiting New Delhi and accepted an invitation to go over to my friend Mani's house.  Mani, whom I met in university in Sydney, belongs to a wealthy family who lived in a large mansion in an upscale residential area of Delhi.  We spent a great deal of time together and Mani had insisted that I stayed at the family house.  It was July and the summer heat had started to kick in and it was pretty hot outside.  The swimming pool seemed rather underused with usually only one person lounging by the poolside most days.  He was an older man who appeared to be in his late 50s.   I was later to learn that he is Dave, Mani’s 58 year-old grandfather.  Mani and I were both going on to 20 that year, Mani’s father was only 40 and with his grandfather at 58, it would appear that the guys in the Gupta family married young and started their families early.

When I approached the pool that hot afternoon, Dave was sun tanning on a deck chair wearing only a pair of baggy red swimming trunks.  Dave was a taller guy than Mani and his father.   You could tell from his chest that he worked out but it wasn't like he was completely ripped or anything.  "Finally we get to meet.  I am Dave, Mani’s granddad," Dave introduced himself.  

I felt naked in front of Dave.  I was wearing a pair of extremely tight-fitting speedos of white latex material that revealed perfectly my perky bums.  I like it that they felt tight on me especially around my buttocks.  As I bent over to get the bottle of suntan lotion from the floor, I could sense Dave checking me out.  When I turned around to face him, I could see that his eyes were focused on my ass, with a sort of weird look on his face.  "Holy shit, Kim," Dave exclaimed. "You've got a hot girl's ass.  They look so much like my wife’s jiggly ass.  May her soul rest in peace."

I could see that hungry look in Dave’s eyes as he stared me down and then slowly said, "Shake your ass for me, I want to see if it jiggles just like my wife’s."  I jiggles my ass and he just sat on his chair staring and gave out a loud sigh.  Then he walked towards me and said, “let me help you with the lotion.  Why don’t you lean over that chair and I will do your back.”  Before I could say anything, Dave grabbed the sunscreen out of my hand.

I turned my back to Dave and stepped over to a nearby chair. I crouched over the chair, lifting my ass in the air and leaving my back open and exposed for the sole purpose of sunscreen.  Dave walked up to me slowly. His eyes were completely focused on the edges of my curvy ass which were peeking out the sides of the skimpy suit I was wearing. He squeezed some white creamy sun screen into his hands and bent over me. His hands rubbed the suntan lotion around my back while he stared at my ass.

I felt Dave's hands rubbing back and forth across my back. I then felt something hard press up against the back of my butt. "Oooooooo, what is that,” I asked innocently.  I turned around and saw Dave standing there with an enormous tent in his baggy trunks. "Oh my god," I gasped.  From the bulge I saw in his swimsuit, Dave must have a very large cock.

Dave said, "I am sorry, boy. Looking at that ass of yours reminded me so much of Mani’s grandmother.  She was one sexy number."  Dave lowered the sun screen bottle to his waist so it was parallel to his bulging cock. The sun screen bottle looked small by comparison.

Dave walked over to the water, his bulge swinging back and forth with every step.  Finally, Dave reached the edge and slid into the pool feet first.  Dave paddled around a bit but kept looking at me.  After I have finished applying sufficient lotion on my face and hands, I walked towards the pool and joined Dave. 

Dave paddled over next to me. As he floated in the water, he spoke to me, "Can you sit on my lap, just once?  Let me re-live the good old days spent with Mani’s grandmother.  We used to spend a lot of time in this pool and she would sit on my lap …. “   “Would you please?” he was almost pleading with me.

"Well," I said hesitantly. "I guess, maybe for a little bit then..."

Dave spread his legs underneath the water and patted the top of the water above his crotch. Dave's lower half was submerged in a sitting position on some steps in the pool but his crotch was only barely below the water.  I slid my body into the pool water. The coolness of the water was a welcome relief from the beating hot sun.  I swam over towards Dave and ended up sitting down on the same step he was sitting on. I looked at him intently and could tell from the look on his face, he was eager for this to happen.  I stood up from the step and positioned myself in front of Dave with my backside facing him. All I had to do was squat down and I would be sitting on top of his lap. My ass cheeks hung out right in front of Dave's face and I could feel his hot breath on my upper thighs.

Dave playfully slapped my ass, causing it to jiggle. Dave laughed and then grabbed the sides of the cheeks of my ass and began rubbing them.  I lowered myself down until I felt my butt hit the water of the pool. Moving just a little bit further down, I ended up resting my ass up against Dave's crotch.

"Oh wow," Dave commented. "That feels... fantastic."

Dave shifted his hips a little bit and began rubbing his crotch up against my ass. “Hmmmmmm," he grunted as he did so.  I didn't do anything at first. I just figured that Dave was trying to get
comfortable. But then I felt something hard and pointy poking into my ass cheek.  Then he grabbed my sides with his strong hands and began moving my body back and forth across his lap.  I didn’t do anything to stop his movements.  Feeling encouraged by my non-resistance, Dave began grunting and moving his hips along with the way he was moving my body. "Your ass feels so full and rounded and soft, just like a woman’s,”  Dave whispered in my ears.  Dave's cock felt so hard and big as it rubbed up against my ass.

"Hold on," Dave muttered. "This isn't right." Dave stopped the rubbing and let me rest on top of his lap, in turn causing me to feel a little disappointed that he had changed his mind.   Dave took his right hand off me and reached underneath the water.  "Just relax." Dave fiddled with something underneath the water. Suddenly he pulled a red swimsuit out from underneath the water and tossed it aside. "That's better," he said with a sigh of relief.

I felt Dave's hard erection poke into the side of my ass. It was separated only by the thin fabric of the swimsuit I was wearing. I felt the hard steel pole slide across my ass. "Oh my god," I gasped.

"Check it out," Dave said.  He lifted me up and above his lap. When he did so, he revealed to me his enormous pulsating cock. The arrow-shaped cock head on the end pointed straight up at my ass.  It was far longer than I had imagined it to be.  It had to be at l east 9 or even 10 inches long. There were some veins running across his shaft near to the tip.  Dave's cockhead, even when the shaft was fully erect, was still half covered by his extra long prepuce. Although the men of the Gupta family were generally of fair complexion, Dave's cock was of very dark colour tone, just like the darker skinned Southern Indians.


"Holy shit," I commented. "It's huge!” 

Dave smirked at me. He shook his hips which caused his enormous, rock hard cock to flop around below me. "Mani’s grandma did a lot more than just sit on my lap," Dave continued.   Dave pulled me back up on to the next step behind him so that his lap was no longer submerged beneath the water.  As Dave did so, he swung his huge cock back and forth near my ass.

I found myself completely mesmerised by Dave's cock. His steel rod swung like a pendulum and I was completely hypnotized. I couldn't deny that seeing Dave's big cock swinging around nearby my tight, shapely ass was a hot sight to behold.  If the situation wasn't embarrassing enough, I soon realized I was pitching a small tent of my own in my speedos.

"I can tell that you like what you see," Dave said chuckling. "You should take off your suit and rub your ass up against my cock. Maybe you can give me a lap dance like Mani’s grandma used to do.  It will be really hot." Dave lowered me down so that I was now sitting on his thick cock. I could feel Dave's hard cock rubbing up against the thin material of my swimsuit. It was the only thing separating his thick, masculine cock from my soft, feminine ass.  My head was filled with thoughts of Mani’s grandma rubbing her big, bare ass against Dave's fat cock. The thoughts disgusted me and turned me on at the same time. I was so horny that I wasn't thinking straight. "Ok Dave," I said shyly. "Go ahead and take it off, I will give you the lapdance."  There was a part of me that worried I would regret this if Mani found out, but it was overwhelmed by my libido. I countered any doubts in my mind with the thought that if things got out of hand, I could just swim away.

"I can't wait, baby," Dave said with a huge grin on his face. His strong, thick fingers grabbed the sides of my swimsuit and yanked it down my legs. This caused my tiny erect dick to come popping out. "It looks like I am not the only one who is enjoying you sitting on my lap," Dave laughed.  "Wow," Dave licked his lips as he looked over my bare ass. "I was waiting for this from the moment I laid my eyes on your ass in the hallway on your first day of arrival.”   Dave grabbed the bottom of the shaft of his large cock and placed it up against one of my bulging ass cheeks. He rubbed the bare flesh of his cock against my ass. "Oh god, yes yes yes," Dave moaned.

I felt myself blushing (not with shyness but with delight) as Dave rubbed his boner against my entirely bare ass. I closed my eyes and imagined I was doing Mani’s very dashing looking father instead.   I started by rubbing my ass back and forth against Dave's cock. After feeling Dave's hard as steel pole rub against various parts of my buttocks, I lifted my body up and let Dave's large cock fall below me. While I hovered above Dave's crotch, I shook my ass, causing my cheeks to bounce up and down and slap up against Dave's rock hard dick. This created a very sexual sounding rhythmic slapping noise from beneath the water.

Dave leaned back and enjoyed the lapdance he was receiving. "Ohh yeah, that feels great," Dave commented. "I knew once you got up close and personal with my cock, you would be my new bimbo." Dave moved his hips in rhythm with my lapdance.  Dave moaned and commanded me, "press my cock in between those big sexy cheeks of yours."

I grabbed each of my shapely butt cheeks with one hand holding each cheek. I then pushed backwards and sandwiched Dave's big cock between my ass cheeks. I pressed my ass together and rubbed my cheeks up and down Dave's cock.

Dave grabbed my ass cheeks and gently pushed my hands away. He began shifting his hips and pressing my ass cheeks around his dick and holding himself in place while he pushed his dick up and down. Dave continued to rub his dick this way for a while. As time went on, he became more aggressive and as a result he was sloppier. Eventually his cock had ended up positioned so it was pointed straight towards my butt-hole.  I could feel the pressure of the large head pressed up against my hole. Dave did not make any effort to correct the position of his cock but instead wiggled the head against my anal opening.

I felt shivers run down my spine as I felt Dave's mushroom head rubbing up against my opening. "Uhhh, that's too close," I said, in between a series of soft moans. I responded by rubbing my boy-cunt against the tip of Dave’s bulbous cockhead to see if it would give me more shivers. When I did so, I felt the shivers in my back once again and I decided to do it another time. Pretty soon, I found myself rubbing my anal orifice back and forth across the tip of Dave's pulsating dick.

"Uhhhhhhh, yes yes yes," Dave said with a look of ecstasy on his face. "Your ass is begging for my cock right now!" Dave grabbed the sides of my hips and pushed forward. "Uhhhhhhh," Dave moaned as he forced the fat, rubbery tip into the inside of my ass. "Yeah, we're going to fuck! Gonna fuck you like I am fucking Mani’s grandma."

"Oh, oohhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhh," I gasped as I felt Dave push his way inside of me.  At that split of a second, I felt frightened by the thought of getting ripped open by Dave’s humongous cock.  I tried to pull away and stand up but this turned out to be a mistake. I ended up stuck and the combination of gravity and Dave's grip on me began to slowly pull me down on to his shaft. I could feel myself sinking down, my butt swallowing more and more of his enormous, hard as rock cock. I could feel the big pulsating dick inside of me, every inch invading more and more of my insides. "Ohhhhhhhhh, gosh, it is in me," I uttered.

"Uhhhhhhh, urggggggggggghhhhhhhh!" Dave yelled as he felt his big dick slowly slide into my tight boy-cunt. He couldn't believe the hot and sexy sight before him and the feeling of my bulging, feminine butt cheeks lowering down on to his massive, thick erect cock. By the time I had finished sliding down Dave's slick pole, both Dave and myself were breathing heavily. "Just relax," Dave assured me, "it's no big deal, it must have accidentally slipped in. Just leave it in there for a second and my cock will go limp."

I sat there impaled on Dave's cock for a while.  As much as Dave told me not to worry about it, it was impossible not to. All I could focus on was the cock of extraordinary dimension in my insides. It felt so weird having some foreign presence sticking deep inside of my ass, underwater.  I was frozen on top of Dave's dick, fearing that if I moved, I would stimulate him further. Right when I started to feel like I was starting to calm down, I felt Dave stretch back and start to pull out of me. Hopefully this would be it and we could go on pretending this whole thing never happened. Right before Dave was out of my ass though, I felt him slide right back in. He stuffed my ass once again with his huge cock. "Ohhhhhhhhhh Dave, Dave, it feels so good, your cock feels so big," I said out loud.  We had reached the point of no return.  Dave and I knew that there was no turning back.

Dave held tightly on to my hips as he pushed his dick back into me. After thoroughly rubbing his big dick around in my insides, he pulled back out and repeated. The cumulative effect of this was a slow, rhythmic invasion of my boy-cunt by Dave's bulky dick. After establishing a steady pattern of pulling out and pushing his big cock back into my ass-hole, Dave decided to pick up the pace.  He stopped moving his own body and instead started using his strong arms to lift me up and then pull me down and back on to his hard erect flagpole. There was no question at this point that Dave was fucking me anally. And I was loving it.  As Dave was fucking me, I was thinking about Mani’s father, Ravi.  What does Ravi’s cock look like, is it as long and fat?

"Ohhhhhhhhhh, fuck me, fuck me," I muttered. I felt helpless as Dave lifted and pulled me with his strong arms, repeatedly impaling me on his turgid hard cock.   "You are enjoying this, you like my cock in and out of you," Dave chuckled as he continued to fuck me, lifting and pulling me down on his cock.  “Your cock is still rock hard. You love my huge cock in your ass?" Dave pulled me down hard the next time. He pulled as hard as he could on my hips and wiggled his dick deep inside of me. "Oh yeah, take it baby!"

Dave held my ass up against his lap and stood up. He shifted the two of us about two hundred and forty degrees to his left. Dave lifted me so that my upper body and arms were left dangling outward perpendicular to his body.

My arms quickly reached downward and rested on a dry step above the one that Dave and I had just been sitting on. Meanwhile, my legs touched the ground in front of Dave. I ended up in a bent over position with Dave standing behind me with his cock buried deep inside my ass. I realized at this point that I was about to really get fucked like a bitch.

Dave towered over me, staring down at my plump and shapely ass. "Fucking that fat ass of yours is a dream come true," Dave commented. He put a hand on each cheek of my ass and groped them gratuitously. "Oh god," Dave moaned as he was overcome with yet another sudden burst of libido. Starting slowly, Dave began to pump his fat cock in and out of my ass. Although Dave started slow, he quickly built up rhythm and began fucking me hard and raw. A consequence of my disproportionately large ass was that there was a noticeably loud slapping noise every time Dave plowed into me. Every time I heard that noise, the thought in my head was Dave smacking me across my face with his massive dick and calling me his bitch. I felt so dirty, so used but I loved the thought.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, oh God," Dave moaned as he pumped his cock into me. "Your bums are so big and slutty but your hole is so tight and delicate. You're the perfect fuck." Dave squinted his eyes in pleasure as he fucked me hard. "It feels amazing." Dave looked down as his beastly dick repeatedly violating my sexy boy-cunt.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, so good, so good, don’t stop fucking me, I want more,” I mouthed as I felt his throbbing dick slide out of my ass only to be violently thrusted back deep into my insides. Every time
he did so, I got a weird guilty but pleasurable feeling from the inside of my ass. "Oh man, this is crazy," I moaned.

Dave slowed down his thrusting but discovered it did not slow down the pace of him fucking my ass. As Dave let up, he noticed that I was pushing my ass back on to his cock. Dave eventually stopped doing any of the work, yet I still continued to voluntarily push my ass back on to his cock without even realizing it. Dave smirked, "You really are a cock-loving bitch. I knew you must have been with an ass like that. Look at yourself; you are using my dick like your personal dildo."

Dave was entirely right about me.  If only he knew how often his grandson’s dick has visited my back entrance!   My own body had taken over. I tried to stop myself but I couldn't! Helplessly, I continued to push my ass back so that Dave's thick dick would push deep inside of me only to pull out and repeat the process. I couldn't help but fuck myself on Dave's big dick.  The realization caused my body to shake. My own cock couldn't take it any longer. I had the most intense orgasm of my life and cum exploded out of the head of my cock. I was shocked how much cum sprayed out. It was so explosive that when I turned my head down to look at the orgasm, cum flew far enough to land some 5 feet away from my dick.

"Hmmmmmm, I love how your cunt is gripping my cock," Dave smirked as he began to take over the role as the one who was doing the fucking. "Looks like you are enjoying being my ass bitch," Dave commented.  Dave grabbed the sides of my hips tightly and began to fuck me at a feverish speed. He grunted loudly and repeatedly. "Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, get ready, bitch."

Dave shut his eyes and grabbed my ass cheeks. He pushed them tight together as he pushed his throbbing cock deep inside of me. "Get ready baby, I am cummmmmminnnnnnnnng,” Dave cried out.   I felt his cock begin to pulsate inside my boy cunt.  I could tell Dave’s load was massive from the number of times his cock pulsated and throbbed in my anal passage.  His cock vibrated over and over again as load after load of hot spunk shot out of his dick. "I am leaving behind a HUGE load!"  Dave said to me, giving out a thunderous hearty laughter.

After the 9th shot, I felt Dave’s cock start to relax. He gently pulled out of my boy-cunt. Before he was done though, he grabbed a hold of his big cock and squeezed it. It proved to have quite a bit of residual cum inside. Dave sprayed my worn out but still hot ass with several spurts of additional cum and when he had squeezed all he could, he grabbed hold of his balls and milked out another big load. I felt large warm droplets coat the outside of my ass. My butt was soaking with sticky white cum after Dave had finished.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhh," I moaned as a weird feeling overcame me. I felt like I was
about to have diarrhea.  At that moment, my asshole opened up and a huge amount of Dave's white semen came oozing out of my asshole. I could feel Dave’s thick creamy semen oozing out my hole and dripping down my legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...