Wednesday 31 January 2018

Travelling Tales: Overnight Train Ride - Milano to Firenze

After I boarded the overnight train from Milan to Florence, I settled into my cabin, changed into a pair of sweatpants, and got out my newly purchased playgirl magazine to browse through its glossy pages.    As soon as I had settled down, a young American guy asked if he could join me in the cabin; he said he was due to get off at the next stop which was a short 40-minute ride from Milan.

I motioned for him to come in and join me.  He took the seat directly opposite me.  He was probably in his late 20s, tall and handsome with very nice facial features.  Through the tightness of his well weathered jeans I could tell he was probably swollen up in his jeans although he wasn’t sporting an obvious boner.

We started talking and then he pointed to my magazine and asked if I really dig the stuff.  I told him I love looking at naked man.  He looked at me and asked, “only look and admire?  Nothing more?”  At that point, his right hand moved to his crotch giving it a squeeze.   He didn’t have to say more and I needed no further instructions.  I knelt down in front of him and quickly unbuttoned his jeans and slid them down.  He was wearing a pair of tight fitting mesh boxer briefs which showed off his swollen tool to best effect. I have a huge underwear fetish so my own cock instantly started leaking in my sweatpants.


I wasted no time in getting his underwear down to his ankles and off and started to service his nice round balls with my tongue. He told me he really wanted to get some head and time was running out, so I quickly moved to his 8-inch cock.  

I sucked him hard and deep, playing the whole time with his nuts, fondling and massaging them.   After a little more than 5 minutes, he whispered that he was going to shoot.  At that very moment, he started to blow 6 or 7 shots of thick creamy spunk into my mouth.   I happily drank it down savouring the saltiness of his freshly brewed semen.   He pulled up his pants and underwear, thanked me for the hot blow and said he'd be getting off soon so he couldn’t return the favour.

After he got off, more passengers boarded the train.  Just as the train was leaving the station, 2 young lads entered the cabin and said they were going to me my cabin mates for the overnight ride to Florence.  They introduced themselves as Giovanni and Pedro, both wannabe models studying in Milan but are on their way to Florence for a study trip.  After the formal introduction and a brief conversation, I excused myself and headed to the washroom.  When I came out of the toilet, Giovanni was standing outside waiting his turn.  He said Pedro was feeling tired and was getting ready for bed.  I said, “it’s not even 11pm, the night is still early,” and head back to the cabin.

Back in the cabin, Giovanni sat on my side of the cabin and we continued chit chatting while Pedro was spread out on the bottom berth on the opposite side.  After a short while, Giovanni announced, “I'm going to head to the bathroom then go get some sleep."

"Didn’t you just pee,” I asked.  "I just need to take care of something before I can sleep," Giovanni quipped as his hand reached down and adjusted his bulge.

At that instance, I reached out and fondled his bulge.  There was obviously a very swollen half hard cock in his basketball shorts.  "I can help you out with this, if you like," I said in a low husky voice.

Giovanni stood right in front of me and pulled off his long-sleeved shirt as I started massaging his growing cock which was beginning to form a huge bulge down the right leg of his trousers.   


He pulled my shirt off and moaned lightly as I continued to massage and squeeze his hardening cock through his shorts.  I slipped his shorts down and started to lick his balls through his boxer briefs.  His cock was rock hard and leaking precum, forming a large wet spot in his underwear.  I licked all over, sucking the precum out of the fabric.  I slipped his underwear down and took his cock in my mouth tasting his amazing sweet precum. He reached down and put his hand on my head and I reached around and grabbed his ass, lightly playing with his well-defined bums.

After sucking him for a while, Giovanni pulled his cock out of my mouth and said, "stand up, I want to kiss you."   I stood up and Giovanni immediately held me in a tight embrace and we started French kissing.  He was a natural kisser and we had a fierce tongue fight.   He moved his head down, planting kisses all over my neck before taking my right tit in his mouth.  He sucked on my nip with such ferocity, my nips were getting so turned on, it protruded out like a dried raisin.  He then turned his attention to my other nipple and gave it the same treatment.  I was in heaven and began to moan quite loudly.

At last when his mouth left my tit, I got down on my knees and devoured Giovanni’s leaking cock.  I sucked him deep and hard for the next few minutes.  He must have felt really good as I could feel his legs trembling as I sucked on his 6-inch cock.   


It must have been too good for him that he had to move his cock out from my mouth and took a short breather.  He whispered, “so good, but I am not ready to shoot yet.”  At that moment I sensed someone else standing beside Giovanni.  Looking up I saw Pedro looking down at me with a smile, an obvious tent in his green shorts.


I asked him to come nearer and pulled his shorts down and his cock out of his boxers and took his hard cock in my mouth.  He was about 7.5 inches long and very thick with a huge bulbous cock head.  I couldn’t wait to have it up my asshole but for the moment had to be contented with having it in my mouth.  While Pedro was feeding me his huge Italian salami, my hand was busy stroking Giovanni’s smaller sausage.

After sucking Pedro for several minutes and swallowing loads of pre-cum, he pulled his cock out of my mouth and said to me, “suck my friend, he needs to cum.”

I turned my attention to Giovanni’s hard and erect cock and taking it into my mouth began to deep throat him.  His whole body was trembling as he kept pistoning his cock in and out of my mouth.  Within seconds, he started shooting his youthful semen down my throat.  I counted 7 short spurts of spunk and drank up every single drop.  I continued sucking on his cock which remained hard after cumming until he begged me to stop.  “Stop, stop, stop … it is too much… the feeling is too much!” And he pulled his still hard cock out of my mouth.  Then he turned to Pedro and said something in Italian.  As he spoke, he pulled up his basketball shorts and left the cabin.

As soon as he had left, Pedro locked the cabin door and moved to stand directly in front of me.  His much larger cock was standing fully erect, pointing straight up at the ceiling.  He looked at me with a sparkle in his eyes and said, “you look just like a woman.” Then he bent down and gave me a light kiss which eventually turned into a sensual kiss.  As we kissed, my hands went to his cock and balls to play with them. 


After a short while, Pedro stood up straight and announced in a loud voice, “I am now going to fuck you – first your mouth, then your hole.”  He took couple of step forward, pointing his cock at my face.  Then moving his hips forward, his cock head pressed against my lips.  I opened my mouth and let his cock slide in.  My mouth formed a tight oval around his cock head and then he began to move his hips back and forth as if he was fucking my mouth.  My lips tightened around his shaft and he began to thrust his cock harder and faster in and out of my hungry mouth.  He held my head with both his hands to stop me from moving back as he pistoned his enormous Italian lance in and out of my mouth.  My hand moved in between his legs to caress his huge low-hanging balls.  Suddenly, he stopped all action and said, “enough, or I will cum in your mouth.”

Then moving my body around, he bent me down until only my buttocks were in the air.  He spread my legs wide open and then I felt his hard cock sliding in between my thighs, rubbing my perineum.   Then I felt his rubbery cock head at the entrance to my man-cunt.   He gave a light push and his cock head entered me.  I gave out a yelp and he immediately covered my mouth with his hand.  His cock head was huge and it hurt me a little because he was so thick but I was loving every second of it.  I wanted more of him inside me.  So I eased up a little and pushed my buttocks back.  He took the cue and began to push forward, causing more of his huge pecker to enter me, inch by inch, until after some effort, all 7.5 inches was deep inside me.  Once he was all the way in me and he was sure I was comfortable, he began to move his hips back and forth.  I was in heaven, getting royally fucked by a gorgeous young Italian dude.

We heard a gentle knock on the door.  With cock in ass, we moved slowly to the door and unlocked it, letting Giovanni in.  Giovanni said, “don’t bother about me, just fuck and I will watch quietly.”

We resumed our position – I was bent over with my hands resting on the chair and buttocks in the air, Pedro standing behind me, cock in my ass as he resumed fucking me.  Giovanni stood beside us watching Pedro’s dick sliding in and out of my man-cunt.

I began to feel really nice and fine with Pedro huge pecker massaging my prostate.  I  moaned away as he slowly pumped his cock in and out of my ass.  His cock felt amazing and I couldn’t wait for him to blow his load.

Pedro was a true Italian stallion, in every sense of the word.  He fucked me hard and deep.  Each time he pushed his cock all the way inside my hole, I could feel his heavy balls slapping hard against my smooth bums with that light smacking sound.  He fucked me for a good 30 minutes.  By that time, I was almost on the verge of getting delirious.  My fuckhole was getting used and wet with his precum, making lots of squishing noises as he drilled his hard rod in and out of me.

After another few minutes of fucking my used boy-cunt, Pedro pushed his 7.5-inch cock deep into me and gave out a loud groan.  I felt his cock twitched inside me as he started to unload shot after shot of hot jism into my ass.  His cock twitched wildly each time he shot a load and I counted a total of 9 twitches.  Then he stopped moving and bending forward, he held me in a tight embrace, his cock still embedded inside me.  After he had calmed down and his cock had somewhat softened, he pulled his cock out, wiped off his cock and pulled up his boxers and basketball shorts.

I turned around and saw that Giovanni had his shorts down to his knees.  He was standing there stroking his wet hard cock.  He moved nearer to me and let me stroke his cock and within seconds he blasted his second orgasmic eruption, shooting his sperm all over my face.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...