Wednesday 22 November 2017

Trivial Pursuit: My Platoon Officer

I served National Service before I headed to Australia for my university studies.  The camp I was in is no longer around - it was a small camp making up of 4 platoons in Jalan Ang Siang Kong, off old Tampines Road.  My platoon commander was especially nice to me and in return for letting me off on many occasions for the many clumsy mistakes I made during training, I offered to stay behind and  help him with his admin work which he dreaded doing.

That night, I was in his office when the rest of the boys had already gone back to their barracks including the other officers who had booked out for dinner and some entertainment.  I helped him with some filing of documents and when I was done, he was elated at the quality of my work.  "Great job, Pte Kim," Captain Samuel said.
 
He put his arm around my shoulders and squeezed me lightly.  When he removed his arm, his hand accidentally slid down my back.  I stepped up close to him with a smile.  He leaned forward and pressed his lips against my lips.  I was a little taken aback and pulled back.  I had wanted this, wanted him but for some reason, I felt somewhat scared.  What would happen if we were caught?  I heard stories of soldiers getting caught having sex in camp and send to court marshall.  I didn't want that to happen to me.  But I wanted him so badly ever since the time I saw him naked taking a shower.  He didn't realise I was there watching him when he started soaping his groin and then went on to stroke his boner when he heard my cough.  He turned around, his hefty looking cock pointing in the air, and asked what I was doing there.  I told him I was sent to pass an urgent message to him.  The message was from HQ about an inspection of the camp that evening.  He immediately washed the soap off his body as I stood there watching his body glistening with wetness.  He waved me away.

With arms around each other, our hands slid over each others' bodies - slow, eager and anxious.  We never stopped kissing, not until Samuel unbuttoned my shirt and stuck his hand in under it, caressing my smooth chest.   Then he whispered, "I've had my eye on you for a long time, since that night when you caught me with a hardon in the bathroom.  I could tell that you were interested too.  But I didn't want to rush you, since you seemed so insecure at that time. Are you sure you want this now?" I didn't have to say anything.  My eyes said it all. 

"Take off your clothes," Samuel commanded. "I've been dying to see your beautiful body naked for months now."

He slowly helped me undress, kissing my neck and licking my collarbone, touching every bit of skin that was slowly revealed to view.  "I love how your body is, not muscular but so soft and feminine.  Your skin is so milky white and smooth like silk. Kim, you are just like I imagined you to be - like a woman."

Samuel then took several steps back and looked at me as I shyly pulled off my pants.  I was standing in front of him in just my green cotton briefs that were provided by camp.  Samuel walked towards me, and began to kiss me lovingly.  Then he undressed himself, revealing a long, thick cock, that popped up in the air when he took his briefs off.   I trembled at the sight of his beautiful cock.  It was beautifully sculpted.  His shaft was fat and veiny at the top of which sat an arrow-shaped head that was still rosy in colour.  Below his shaft were 2 testicles of moderate size which looked so invitingly succulent.

"Relax," said Samuel.  He must have thought that I was a young uninitiated boy who had not been introduced to sex yet.  If only he knew what I had been doing with my platoon mates when the lights were out.

"We're the same, you and I. Our bodies are the same. We react the same way to... stimulation.  There's no need to be shy or frighten," he assured me.

"See?" said  Samuel. "We're the same."  "You're much bigger," I replied nervously.  Samuel sensed my nervousness, smiled, and kissed me again, this time on my forehead.  "I want to make it good for you," he said. "What do you like?"  "I don't know," I said.  "Just tell me if you like what I do," said Samuel. "Do you like this?"

He moved his mouth to  my chest, taking my tit into his mouth, he began to suck on it.  It felt so good and a chill ran down my spine and my legs began to tremble.  "Oh my God," I exclaimed.  He went on to suck my tits, one after other as his right hand played with my dick, stroking it until it was dangerously hard.  I felt like I was ready to shoot any moment.  I felt my balls getting tighter, my sperm boiling to be released.  He sucked on my tits harder and at the same time using his tongue to lick them.  At the same time, his right hand kept stroking my hard dick until my legs became weak. Suddenly, I felt my cock expanding in his hand and then without any warning, I unleashed a load of hot sperm which shot high into the air. At that moment, I caught hold of his erect cock as if for support. The first shot landed on Capt Samuel's shoulder while the rest fell on the tiled floor of his office.  When I had finished cumming, his took his semen-smeared hand and brought it to his nostril and inhaled.  Then putting his hand to my nose, he asked me to smell my own cum and said, "you will know that your sperm and mine smell alike."

Then Capt Samuel moved to his chair and seated himself with legs spread out wide.  I moved down between his  legs, took his cock in one hand, licked the frenulum, and sucked the head of his cock into my mouth while my hands fondled his large sperm-filled scrotum.

Capt Samuel gave out a loud sigh.  Leaning backwards, his mind seem to drift away to another sphere. Nothing existed but my hands and mouth, exciting him, tickling him, making him unable to do anything except stay frozen in his seat.  He murmured, "you don't know how long I have waited for this, to have your lips wrapped round my cock, giving me a blowjob."   He placed his hands around my head, and pushed my head down so that his cock went deep into my throat.  He moaned, and cummed in my mouth.  I swallowed the whole load.  Capt Samuel sank back on the arm of the chair, sighing loudly, as if all of his pent-up tension had just evaporated into nothingness.

"You liked that, didn't you?" I asked.  "Heavenly," he replied.  "You're so sweet," he continued.  "So sexy, so nice to touch. God, I want you, I want more of you, I want all of you!"

"Now let me ask you," said Capt Samuel, "you made me very very happy.  Is there something else you want me to do for you?

"I want you to stick your big fat cock into my sexy hot ass!" I replied.  In an instance, Capt's lance shot to attention.  Within seconds, his cock was once again hard and erect. I got on all fours on the floor with my hot ass pointing at Capt Samuel.  He wet his cock with saliva, and massaged it in, making it slick. He sucked one of his fingers, and stuck it into my waiting anus, moving it in and out a couple of times, getting me ready for his onslaught.  He put his wet cock against my anal sphincter, and carefully pressed the head into it. I gasped for air as he slowly entered me.  Fortunately for me, Capt was very gentle with me.

"Does it hurt?" Capt Samuel asked." A little," I said. "Just relax and there will be less pain," he said.  I took it all in bravely as Capt slowly slid his saliva coated cock all the way inside me.  "Are you alright?" he asked.  "Yes put it all the way in," I said.

Capt Samuel rocked his hips, pushing himself deeper and deeper inside, then pulling his hard throbbing cock out and thrusting back in... this went on for a long time.  As the seconds passed by, I could feel his cock hardening inside me until it felt like steel.  I closed my eyes, feeling exposed, conquered, taken by a man I had desired for a long time but was too afraid to seduce.

At my back, Capt's breathing grew harder and louder.  His cock throbbed inside me.  My own half-hard cock dangled and swayed beneath me, with each thrust of Capt Samuel's cock.  Capt Samuel moved his right hand to my cock and taking it in his hand began to wank me in pace with his own thrusting movements.  Surprisingly, I didn't  feel any pain, not even when Capt Samuel got excited and began fucking me in a rather rough manner.

We both panted in the throes of sexual tension, rocking together, our bodies joined as one.  Our breathing grew harder and raspier.  Capt was groaning away very loudly forgetting that our voices could be heard from outside his office if anyone should pass by.  Then he started making these rather gutteral noises.

With a very loud grunt that boomed through the room, Capt Samuel pulled himself out, and I felt something warm and wet drip down on my back.  Capt grunted and mumbled something that I couldn't hear.  Capt continued to cum again and again, his sperm falling all over my back.  At the same time, I jerked my own cock and cummed again. I caught the drops of cum in my hand and then massaged it into the skin on my chest.  I turned over on my back, and Capt laid down next to me.  I leaned my head on his arm. We didn't speak, just laid there, caressing each other, kissing and hugging, catching our breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...